The review topics listed below are designed to provide a background into the natural history of the major pancreatic diseases, including their cause and treatment. They are to be written for a lay audience at a level similar to science articles in The New York Times. Please contact us if you would like to take on the preparation of one of these entries or have suggestions for other topics.
- Normal Pancreatic Function
- Acute Pancreatitis - Being written by Stephen Pandol M.D.
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Hereditary Pancreatitis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Videos on YouTube
- How the Body Works: The Pancreas
- Shotgun Histology Pancreas
- What is Pancreatitis? Steve Freedman, M.D., PhD. Beth Israel Hospital Boston
- Chronic Pancreatitis: Hope on the Horizon
Songs on YouTube