- Melissa Wu, Content/Community Manager, University of Michigan
- Merle Rosenzweig, Research Librarian, Taubman Medical Library, University of Michigan. Library Informatics.
- Conor O’Malley, Developer in PTG. Maintains Pancreapedia development.
- Jeremy Morse, Head of PTG. Manages Pancreapedia development.
Consultants and Contractors
- Alla Karnovsky, Ph.D., Center for Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics. Data base consultant
- Ted McCarthy, Tiffany Chow and Yiwei Ma: User experience analysis consultants, M.S. candidates, School of Information, University of Michigan.
- Stephanie Teasley, Ph.D., Research Associate Professor, School of Information, University of Michigan. Human - Computer Interaction consultant
- Rachael Leduc, Content/Community Manager, University of Michigan
- Bryan Smith, Developer in PTG. Supports Pancreapedia development.
- Gin Cordon, Content/Community Manager
- Kumar Mayank, Wentao Wang, Rayoung Yan, Amy Kuo: MS Candidates, School of Information, University of Michigan, constructed the prototype Drupal site as a class project
- Devon Persing M.S.I., Interface developer at PTG, and the developer of the MPublishing Pancreapedia site.
- Erin Zolkosky, Content/Community Manager
- Elizabeth Beers, Web Developer in Publishing Technology Group (PTG), MPublishing, University of Michigan. Maintains Pancreapedia development.
- Emily Rinck, Content/Community Manager.